Customer Visit Management App
Issatec / Solutions / Customer Visit Management App
Issatec’s Customer Visit Management Mobile Application allows customers to manage their visits to your stores or branches. The app assists users throughout the entire process – starting at locating a branch, scheduling the appointment, receiving reminders and information, checking in upon arrival, and handling their place in line until the agent is actually ready to meet them.
Issatec’s Customer Visit Management App can be customized to meet specific needs your organization requests. Another option is to sign up for Issatec’s myVisit™ app, a public service allowing users to conveniently access their favorite service providers.
Benefits and Advantages
Benefits of Solution:
- Offer customers easy access to your branches, anywhere.
- Increase sales by offering customers an immediate channel to schedule an appointment with a sales person.
- Reduce wait-time peaks by directing customers to a branch with shorter lines.
Unique advantages of Issatec Customer Visit Management App :
- Single mobile interface for all branch-access functions: branch locator, appointment scheduling, check-in, queue management and more.
- Lowest cost for achieving fully functional appointment management app or queue management app.
- Start off with the Public App, migrate to a Private App when the business grows or app usage increases.
- Issatec’s Appointment Scheduling Software for setting up, configuring, and managing agent calendars and resource availability.
- Issatec’s mobile applications platform offers mobile users the option to schedule and check in for appointments, alongside a store locator, queue information display and other functions.
- A secure and easy link between end-users and the organization’s scheduling and customer flow system.
- A store locator, including map search, service-type based search, nearest branch search, shortest wait-time search and more.
- Self-service appointment scheduling, reviewing, re-scheduling and cancellation.
- Confirmations and reminders automatically sent to mobile phone.
- Self-service check-in: in-store (instead of using a kiosk or registration desk), or prior to arriving (within a permitted distance from the store).
- Self-service queue progress monitoring, presenting online updates of the end-user’s place in line and call-forward information.
- A ready-to-use “public” mobile app, which allows end-users to browse all organizations subscribed to it, and access scheduling and customer flow functionality.
- An optional “private” mobile app, which allows end-users access only to a specific organization.
- An API for easy implementation of either a customized standalone app, or the integration of the platform’s functions into an existing app.
- Optional data integration with Microsoft Exchange/Outlook/3rd party appointment scheduling systems.
- Self-service Web application for PC/Tablet offering similar functionality for seamless user experience at home and anywhere.
- Scalable to any number of branches, departments, services and agents.
- All configuration settings are parameter based, require no programming, and done remotely from server affecting all branches immediately.
- Additional programming, enabling enhanced business logic and smarter interfaces, is embedded as scripts – never altering the basic product code, thus minimizing test procedures, speeding up development and ensuring rapid response to business needs.
- Mobile app available for download from popular operating systems’ app stores.