Bank Appointment Scheduling Software
Issatec / Sectores / Banking / Bank Appointment Scheduling Software
What Is It?
Issatec’s appointment scheduling software for banking helps to increase customer satisfaction and agent sales output in banks, credit unions and CFI’s. It optimize the omni-channel customer appointment booking experience by managing appointment scheduling from self-service online and mobile apps, as well as from contact center and branch agents.
Like all Issatec’s solutions, our Appointment Scheduling Solution is cloud based and can also be installed on premise or set up as a hybrid solution. It is scalable to any number of branches, agents and customers.
Issatec’s appointment scheduling solution is part of Issatec’s Customer Experience Optimization Solution for banks and retail financial institutions. It can be easily integrated with Issatec’s market-leading customer visit management and agent sales call optimization solutions.
Benefits And Advantages:
Benefits of Solution:
- The central server can be scaled up from a single point-of-service to any number of branches, across borders and continents.
- Rapid deployment of self-service scheduling, can be hosted on a secured private or public cloud, on premise or as a hybrid installation.
- Integrates with CRM systems to maximize benefit to customer and improve agent sales output.
- Easy maintenance: the system can be configured remotely via a secured Web connection, no need to install software at agent counters.
- Complete flexibility to match any business requirement.
- Appointment scheduling platform for setting up, configuring, and managing agent calendars and resource availability.
- Can be implemented as Issatec’s Visit Management App that offers mobile users the option to schedule and check in for appointments, locate branches, and displays queue information in addition to other functions.
- Administrator interface for configuring working hours, capacity, overbooking, appointment types and duration, calendar ownership, access and management permissions, and more.
- Calendar owner interface for opening and closing calendars, managing changes in agents’ schedules, rescheduling appointment blocks and so forth.
- Branch agent interface for scheduling appointments and reviewing appointments scheduled for the branch through other channels.
- Agent can see customer CRM data integrated in the application’s interface when scheduling.
- In-branch greeter can view walk-in customer CRM data in iPad or kiosk and schedule a meeting for them (and route customers accordingly when using Q-nomy’s visit management solution).
- Call center agent interface for enterprise-wide scheduling based on customer requests.
- Web interface – customizable self-service Web interface that allows online appointment scheduling by customers, using the enterprise website or a Q‑nomy hosted Web server, which can be integrated into your website’s store locator and online ad campaigns.
- Locking mechanism – prevents double booking of same time slot by requests from different channels.
- Automated reminders – sends customer reminders, including appointment details, promotional messages, preparation instructions, a link for cancellations/re-scheduling/other. These reminders can be printed when scheduling the appointment, or emailed/sent as an SMS afterwards/a few hours before the appointment.
- Appointment data integration with Microsoft Exchange/Outlook.
- Scalable to any number of branches, departments, services and agents.
- All configuration settings are parameter-based, require no programming, are done via remote secured Web connection and affect all branches immediately.
- Additional programming that enables enhanced business logic and smarter interfaces is embedded as scripts – never altering the basic product code, which minimizes test procedures, speeds up development and ensures a rapid response to business needs.
- All user interfaces are Web-based, easy to use and linked to online contextual help pages.
Customer Experience Management for Banking
Issatec / Industry / Banking
Do you think appointment management is just “scheduling”? Think again. Issatec’s appointment management solution incorporates BPM, capacity planning, CRM integration and visit management tools to deliver true business transformation: turning your branches from outdated service locations into modern sales-driven retail channels. Watch this video to learn more:
Perhaps the most important component of Issatec’s solution for customer experience in banks is appointment management. When bankers can plan their day in advance, instead of waiting for random walk-in customers, it allows them to achieve higher sales output and improves their overall performance.
Issatec’s software optimizes all aspects of customer appointment management, such as capacity utilization, online & mobile scheduling, pre-visit customer communications, and proper handling & routing of customers upon their arrival. Issatec’s solution offers the most advanced system for handling branch customer flow. The software can route visitors to the most suitable banker using customer profile data and reason of visit. Skill-based routing can be used to better match customers with bankers, using data about the customer’s needs and constraints, such as language and accessibility requirements. Customers can be prioritized according to profile, transaction value, or any other business rule, and of course – customers arriving on time for an appointment will be served promptly.
Issatec can supply a complete customer experience package, by offering personalized content via direct communication channels such as SMS, email, and print-on-demand brochures, and by delivering content via in-store digital channels such as interactive kiosks and wall displays. The combination of advertised content with process information (for example, the queueing details)) ensures high visibility and is a significant contribution to marketing campaigns.
Issatec’s solution for banks uniquely combines all these modules in a way that makes sense and is easy to administer, often replacing numerous IT systems previously required to fulfill similar tasks. It improves sales, efficiency and branch throughput, cuts IT costs, provides management with unprecedented insight into branch performance, and optimizes customer satisfaction.